Monday 5 March 2012

The great waning

Snow, once again, covers the ground. In fact, it covers over the heaps of snow already on the ground. For 50 yards of my street & a mere 20 paces up my driveway I'm trapped, my bike confined to the garage until it melts off the road. Yet I can practically spit on the road past my street that is...rideable. I'm well aware the snow has yet to wane. But the temperatures are climbing. I expect to see a robin soon. Albeit prematurely.

It's time to prep the Buell with the usual oil change & filter. This time though, I'm adding a lowering kit.



Stay tuned!!

 And I have made minimal progress on the KZ 650, but some attention among the copious tasks at hand. This time round I have cleaned up some of the electrical. It would be nice to revamp it all entirely but time and money is limited. What I thought would be a prototype tray for some electrical components became an acceptable alternative.

No comments:

Post a Comment