Wednesday 25 April 2012

Inaugural ride to work for 2012

Is there suspicion on peoples minds seeing a motorcycle on the road side in the early morning as they drive to or from work? Curiosity? I'd like to think a sense of concern for a brief moment before their thoughts get washed over again by a Bruce Springsteen song on the radio. Maybe they are like me when I'm caging it to work and feel a bit envious when I see a rider on the road midweek and early in the morning.

I was en route to work parked by the road in haste to take a picture - albeit flavorless picture - for my personal record and maybe for anyone else at all interested. I also took a phone call from home and before setting off again I plugged in my heated vest. A busy little stop!


Looking East to Calgary:

Looking West to the Rocky Mountains:

No comments:

Post a Comment