Saturday 20 July 2013

Mosquitos

There are lots of the little suckers right now. Big Mosquitos and these miniscule ones with a potent sting!
 I admit I may have emulated their annoying flight pattern on my ride to and from work yesterday, much to the chagrin of the cagers around me! Buzzing up close to bumpers before sidestepping to the next lane and carrying on around them.
 
 I rode along side a nice sounding bright yellow 650 Yamaha sport bike for a while on my way through town, whose rider showed interest in the Buell, not surprised by its 1200 cc largess motor - maybe because I popped the wheel off the line ahead of him, a little juiced on adrenalin and too much coffee at work. Brought that front wheel almost a hurdle height off the blacktop!
 The rider slipped away to his exit and I traveled on, onto the highway and out of town towards home.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment